2. Nature of personal information collected
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Identifying information: last name, first name, date of birth, etc.
- Contact information: address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.
- Professional information (curriculum vitae).
- Bank details for payment and other information related to compensation and benefits.
- Any other relevant information related to employment or our services.
3. Purposes of collecting information
We collect personal information in order to:
- Manage human resources, including recruitment, selection and personnel management.
- Administer benefits and compensation.
- Ensure workplace safety and health protection.
- Facilitate internal communication.
- Provide a safe working environment.
- Comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
- Provide our services or product information.
- Process transactions or contact you regarding an order.
5. Technological means of collection
We may collect personal information:
- Through resumes and applications submitted by candidates.
- During candidate interviews and evaluations.
- Through forms and administrative documents completed at the start of employment.
- Through direct communication with candidates, employees, partners and customers.
- By e-mail or through online platforms.
6. Access and rectification rights
You have the right to access and rectify your personal information by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
7. Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
8. Disclosure to third parties
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except as required by law or where necessary (with your consent).
9. Retention Period
We will retain your personal information as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, in accordance with applicable law.
10. Security measures
We have implemented appropriate security measures to protect your personal information against loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
11. Contact information for the Privacy Officer
Name of person responsible: Julie-Anne Poitras
Email of the person in charge: firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small text file that can be stored on your system when sent by a website to your browser. Cookies make it possible to personalize the content of the website for your future visits. Information, such as the user name under which you are registered on this website, could be stored by using a cookie. If you do not wish to accept cookies from SBB Acier Profilé Inc.’s website, your options are: to leave this website or to change the settings in your web browser to establish that you will be given notice if a cookie is stored on your computer and the opportunity to accept or refuse all types of cookies or only certain categories of cookies. Please use the Help tab of your web browser for more information on changing your settings in order to manage cookies.
Updated: September 2023