Our entire approach is presented to you prior to our collaboration, and all documents are handed over to you upon delivery.
- List of purchase orders and materials in inventory
- List of welding procedures
- Random monitoring
- Qualification of welders
- Qualification of inspectors
- Dimensional inspection: Values verified with electronic and calibrated measuring instruments are annotated or highlighted on the production drawings of the quality control departement. Dimensional readings that require the use of a transit / theodolite are compiled on a separate report. Beam camber / straightness / buckling checks or corrections are documented in a specific report.
- 100% visual verification report
- Non-Destructive Test reports (NDE)
- Certificate of machining conformity
- Paint / galvanization / metallization or other surface coating ratio
- Mill certificate (Mill test) verified (mechanical and chemical properties)
- Non-Conformity Report (RNC) and Technical Modification Question (QMT) submitted to the customer